- Managing capital market financing in a variety of methods, including remittance bonds and etc, managing the supply and acceptance process, registering financial institutions and publishers, and providing applicants with associated services.
- Project administration and supervision.
- Financial modeling and financial performance evaluation using financial tools.
- Marketing, providing corporate finance services to holding subsidiary companies, and managing interactions with subsidiary companies in the areas of corporate finance services or other fields determined by management.
- Interaction management with financiers and financial service providers (supply and acceptance, etc.).
- Preparing operational and financial reports for certain time periods for presentation to the group’s board of directors and specialized committees.
- Planning the unit’s annual and quarterly goals and budget, as well as drafting a weekly action plan, and keeping the company’s management informed of the unit’s most recent projects.
- Collaborating in modifying and updating the company’s financial statements.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Management, Financial Accounting, or an MBA graduate.
- 7 years of managerial experience in financial and investment fields.
- Budgetary and financial issues and standards.
- Analysis of investment opportunities.
- Financial and economic modeling.