BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dana Energy is a two-tier corporate chaired by Mohammad Iravani. The Board meet regularly to discuss reviews and reports on the business and plans of the company.
Dana Energy’s committee structure is designed to be a consistent and clear framework to carry out certain oversight functions on behalf of the Board. It comprises of Audit Committee, Strategic Committee, CSR and Ethics Committee, Risk Committee and Compensation Committee.
The purpose of the audit committee is to assist the board of the company in fulfilling its responsibilities in relation to internal control and the integrity of the companies’ financial statements.
Dana Energy’s strategic committee assists the Board in carrying out its oversight responsibilities relating to potential mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and other key strategic transactions outside the ordinary course of the corporation’s business.
CSR and Ethics Committee
The primary function of the corporate social responsibility and ethics committee is to assist the Board of the company in reviewing the policies including sustainable development and the health, safety and environment policy and also major issues of ethics and public concern.
The compensation committee assists the Board to conduct its responsibilities with respect to determination and execution of Dana Energy’s compensation philosophy regarding the employee benefit plans.
- Bijan Nami Bijan Nami
- Rouzbeh Mircharkhchian Rouzbeh Mircharkhchian
- Esmaeil Asgharnia Esmaeil Asgharnia
- Mohammad Reza Iravani Mohammad Reza Iravani
- Keivan Keikhanzadeh Keivan Keikhanzadeh
- Mehdi Mansouri Mehdi Mansouri
- Ehsan Nosrat Ehsan Nosrat
- Hossein Roshandel Hossein Roshandel
- Samaneh Samiei Samaneh Samiei
- Sadegh Shirazi Sadegh Shirazi
- Sadegh Shojaei Sadegh Shojaei
- Hamed Vaziri Hamed Vaziri
- Gholamreza Younesi Gholamreza Younesi
- Meysam Zeynali Meysam Zeynali
- Abbas Zohourian Abbas Zohourian
Compliance and Ethics
Our strict adherence to the core values of respect, honesty and responsibility enables us to achieve the highest standards of ethics and integrity in conducting our business activities at all times.
We promote a culture that encourages an exemplary ethical conduct and commitment to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations addressing money-laundry, anti-bribery and corruption. We certainly believe that a robust ethics process drives sustainable, responsible growth.