- Prepare and keep job descriptions updated for all positions in business units.
- Identify and analyze employees’ competency gaps.
- Analyze, design, develop, deliver, and assess training to address business needs.
- Implement and supervise training modules in the HR ERP system (IFS).
- Implement a performance management process.
- Analyze and integrate performance management outputs with training needs.
- Develop an integrated training dashboard and generate reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management, Industrial Engineering with a focus on HR from credible universities.
- At least 5 years of experience in a learning and development position.
Knowledge and skills:
- Fluent in English.
- In-depth knowledge of organization development, training process, competency concept, and performance management.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Effective communication.
- Passion to learn.
- Hands-on practice.