- Support and troubleshoot computer and software systems (+A).
- Set up and troubleshoot office machines (printers, scanners, etc.).
- Document the instructions and procedures and acquire knowledge of the FAVA service area.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT (Engineering/Management).
- At least three years of work experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft services management (MCSA and MCSE0).
- Familiarity with network concepts (Network+).
- Familiarity with Cisco and Mikrotik equipment (CCNA and MTCNA).
- Familiarity with VoIP systems management, preferably CUCM.
- Getting to know information support solutions.
- Ability to do group work.
- Ability to communicate effectively.