- Manage, design, develop, and maintain the organization’s internal software systems.
- Enterprise software product conception and design.
- Manage and monitor organizational software outsourcing.
- Policymaking and the formulation of rules and processes for software product design, production, and management.
- Software architecture and design with clean code and secure code in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
- At least 10 years of experience in related fields.
- Fluent in English.
- In-depth knowledge of ICT Product Management, Software Architecture, Database, and Data Mining.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Planning and organizing.
- Conflict management.
- Negotiation skills.