- Perform various duties related to the drafting of service contracts, tender process, administration, amendments, and counterclaims of contracts.
- Help finalize contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the main contract (IPC) and ensure company requirements are continually being met.
- Assist in the preparation, development, and management of contracts.
- Assist in the preparation of ITT packages and coordination of the tender process with COMPANY Supply, PMT, and legal.
- Assist in evaluating EPC contractors’ bid (TBE) and making appropriate recommendations to the contract owner with respect to the acceptability of contract terms and conditions.
- Assist in providing technical, commercial, and functional direction related to all aspects of contracting including the formulation and administration of ITT packages and EPC contracts from pre-award until close out.
- Assist in administering the EPC contract, documenting and recording all changes, progress measurements and payments, management of claims, monitoring of bonds/guarantees, preparation of contract modifications, and closing out the contract.
- Assist with the review and negotiation of project change order requests submitted by the EPC contractor.
- Assist in preparing contractual responses and counterclaims to the contractor.
- When required interface with EPC contractor in resolving contractual related issues.
- Review RFQs and bid summaries for compliance with project requirements and protection of the owner’s interests.
- Establish and monitor regular performance reporting and contribute to the monthly progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Management, or other Engineering fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in total; more than 5 years of experience in the contact writing and administration of projects.
- Experience in IPC/EPC contracts and relevant terms and conditions.
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English.