- Prepare and maintain timely and accurate trial balance and financial statements in accordance with IFRS and a new version of Iran’s standard of accounting.
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal financial control (IFC), accounting policies, and procedures.
- Prepare all supporting information and documents for the annual audit with the independent auditor.
- Control bank reconciliation and also control the company’s and contractors’ account reconciliation.
- Calculate the revenue, expenses, and profit of the construction contracts at the time of preparing financial statements.
- Prepare all supporting information, and documents and prepare all necessary letters and statements of defense to the social security organization or any other courthouse for getting insurance clearance of the contracts and attend all meetings and court sessions.
- Prepare all supporting information, and documents and prepare all necessary letters and statements of defense to TAX organizations or any other courthouse for getting VAT or Income tax clearance of the contracts and attend all meetings and court sessions.
- Prepare day-to-day and accurate management financial or internal reports.
- Control accounting book entries, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or other related fields.
Experience: Some years of relevant experience in the exact position particularly in investment companies.
Knowledge and Skills
- Familiarity with ERP/accounting software particularly IFS is a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Office particularly Excel and Word.
- Intermediate English level.
- Familiarity with Capital Market.
- Strategic thinking.
- Time management.
- Committed, integrated, and knowledgeable in the workplace.