- Defines Oil processing and transportation operations strategy, including improvement issues.
- Ensures that the field operates and complies with HSE rules and regulations of IRI as well as the ZNV/KNGP HSE IMS.
- Controls over technological processes of Oil preparation and transportation.
- Identifies the root causes of deviations and works out activities for their elimination.
- Controls and ensure timely order of necessary reagents, equipment, spare parts, transportation, and other necessary materials for work and issuing appropriate WSR.
- Manages facilities maintenance and timely repair of the equipment to ensure no loss of production due to failure of equipment.
- Ensures smooth execution of production plans, and takes preventive measures to avoid and eliminate violations in the production process.
- Supervises transport of crude Oil, verifies transported volumes, and approves documents. Ensures efficient use of transportation pipelines.
- Participates in the commissioning of work performed by contractors, service organizations, and personnel of the installation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and technical devices.
- Controls the implementation of approved technological regimes and regulations of technological installations.
- Provides audits and inspections including leadership safety audits.
- Prepares and provides statistical, managerial, and other required reports.
- Performs any related tasks as assigned.
- Higher professional education in development and operations of Oil and Gas fields, and Oil treatment.
- Ten years of experience including seven years in senior positions or in Oil preparation and transportation.
- English at least upper-intermediate.
- H2S awareness, basic and advanced first aid, electrical safety rules, work at height, firefighting, 5S system, IRI HSE regulations, ZNV/KNGP HSE IMS requirements.