- Perform budgeting, revising budget and cash flow.
- Perform earned value techniques.
- Estimate actual cost based on daily reports of surface and subsurface activities- comparing with a budget.
- Estimate the actual cost of work packages, and disciplines and compare it with the planned cost.
- Process and review subcontractor invoices.
- Prepare and update cost database and analytical dashboards.
- Trace subcontractors’ contract details.
- Prepare periodic cost reports for managers and follow up on cost deviation.
- Estimate extra work and claims costs.
- Prepare CBS.
- At least 5 years of related work experience in the Oil field.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of project and cost control.
- Fluent in Excel.
- Fluent in English.