- Perform and control the full internal audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations regarding Financial processes.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and provide suggestions regarding the issues found and/or corrective actions to improve organizational methods in the functional area.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the internal audit manager regarding the implementation of the units’ obligations.
- Follow up on the agreed management actions and try to close them before the due date with the cooperation of the relevant units.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Prepare and update internal audit databases.
- Present financial analysis to members of the auditing team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, or Financial Management.
- Some years of work experience in internal financial audits or related fields such as accounting, external audit, and financial management.
- Familiar with Statistical analysis and data analysis.
- Proficiency in Internal Audit Frameworks and Standards (COSO, ISO31000)
- Proficiency in Domestic and international financial and accounting standards.
- Exceptional understanding of financial rules and regulations.
- Fluent in English.
- Having ACCA certification is an advantage.