- Make requests or resolve problems brought to the ICT Services Counter by users, as well as register associated knowledge.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain ICT infrastructure equipment and services in the central building, projects, and operating bases.
- Create user accounts and grant user access permissions based on the company’s regulations and principles.
- Prepare and maintain network topology papers as well as configuration records for ICT infrastructure services and equipment.
- Control backup operations and keep records to ensure they are carried out correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering.
- At least 5 years of IT experience.
- Service administration (troubleshooting hardware and software errors).
- Manage desktop and helpdesk support efforts (desktop applications, workstations, and IT equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Services (ADC, Exchange, S4B, DFS, WSUS, etc.) and (MCSA).
- Familiar with backup and BCP.